Sunday, November 14, 2010

LynnNChicago Personal Messages Nov 14, 2010

LynnNChicago                   Personal Messages         Nov 14, 2010
And now for something completely different, I admit that I did not do this myself, I had help but we’ve put together a list of regular contributors to the IHJZ blog and listed them here.  My critics are always saying that there are only a handful of regular posters to my blog, I’ve seen people use the number 12 and the numbers 20-35 and even I wasn’t sure exactly how many people regularly
post comments, after reviewing just the past 20 days of the blog, we’re at 160+ and counting. 
My plan is to write a short personal message to each of you to show my appreciation,  even I didn’t
realize just how many there are so rather than one post, it will be an ongoing project for me.  This list is not all-inclusive and for those that I’ve missed, let me apologize now and let you know that we are still working on the list.   While someone helped me compile the list, the messages all from me! 
Based on the number of unique hits the blog gets every day, this list is clearly not a full list of readers we have a whole lot of lurkers who I know enjoy the comments just as much if not more than the blog itself.  So thank you to ALL of you who contribute to the blog, you’ve all made it so much easier to continue to write and post blogs every day.  Please scroll past the mess...and know that Excel is not compatible with Blogspot :) Thanks!<><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>   <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>
 
212 – Welcome to the
  blog! 
 
2Stupid - as a working mother that
  you are, I can certainly appreciate your issues, hang in there it does get
  better!  Very cliché but true, I
  promise!  Thanks for your time on the
  blog, I know how valuable your time is!
 
 
Ad Girl - You never cease to
  amaze me at all the different topics you discuss with intelligence and
  confidence, you must be a great conversationalist, I am so impressed by you!  Your compassion and support are a gift and
  I thank you for sharing it with us all!
  Yes, you are a “tough girl” but you’re also a sweet, supportive and WONDERFUL
  girl!
Jxo
 
 
Alexa Rose – thank you for joining
  us, while we don’t see you often, you always provide insightful comments,
  hope to see you more often in the future.
 
 
Amber…Real Wife - You are so funny!  I loved your gay date story in Florida and
  your posts always make me laugh, you have a great way of making everyone
  smile!  Thank you so much for joining
  us!
 
 
AmericanIdiot - You're so sweet!  You welcome newbies, send birthday wishes
  to everyone and are always ready with something nice to say to everyone,
  Thank you for being you!
 
 
Andizi - I was touched when I
  read your story about bullying and how you're breaking the cycle with your
  son, I'm really proud to know you.
  Thanks for the time you spend with all of us! 
 
AnnaM – Some insane person who
  was posting all over the internet using my name (losers with too much time on
  their hands) brought you out of lurkerdom and so I’m grateful to them for
  that reason.  I hope you’ll continue to
  post your thoughts on the shows.
 
 
Arizona Magpie – Welcome to the blog,
  with only a few posts but dozens of “welcome” messages you’ve made an impact
  already, thanks for joining us!
 
 
Ashley - Welcome to the blog, I
  know that you're fairly new to the blog, I've enjoyed your posts, you add a
  lot to the conversation.  Thanks for coming!
 
 
AZ Girl - You first posted just
  last July and you said, “First post, long time lurker.” you have been an
  amazing contributor ever since, I’m so glad that you came out of lurkerdom,
  your posts are priceless!  You’re on
  top of everything that goes on and always quick to send love and support to
  fellow posters on the blog.  Thank you!
 
Babelony – Your first post
  predicted Kelly’s return to The Real Housewives of New York this season, that
  was back in June and your prediction came true so I blame you for her return
J  just kidding!  Glad you’re here! 
 
BessiB – In one of your first
  posts you said that my blog was, “More entertaining than anything Bravo airs!”  You have no idea what compliments like that
  mean to me, thank you so much and I’m glad that Teresa screwed up so badly because
  it brought you to the blog!
 
 
Blue Sky - We all miss your
  intelligent and insightful posts, hope you'll be back soon, you have many of
  us sending you our best wishes, thoughts and prayers, take good care!  xo
 
 
Boston 02127 - OMG Girl what can I
  say?  I could go on for days about you,
  you're the most impressive young lady I've ever come across.  Your family must be so proud of you because
  I know I am!  Always positive, always
  friendly and always hysterical!  I
  appreciate your support of the blog and I always love to see your supportive
  comments on Twitter too!  It really
  helps to counteract all the negativity out there.  My admiration for you goes on for miles!
  :)xo  Love you!
 
 
Buffywood - Your empathy and
  kindness shines through in your words, the family photos you shared with us
  are just beautiful.  Thank you for
  sharing with us.  I loved the story
  about your dog!
 
 
Butterisafruit - Your name has cracked
  me up from the first time I saw it, and every time thereafter, I just love
  it! I know that you're going through so much with your husband and we miss
  you when you're gone but I know everyone understands.  Best wishes to you and your husband always!
 
California35 -  Welcome to the blog, it is so great to have
  you!  I know you’ve been lurking for a
  while but I’m glad you’re now feeling comfortable posting because you’ve
  added a lot to the blog.  You’ve even
  inspired a few other lurkers to come in and post so thank you!  It always helps to make others more
  comfortable knowing you’re not alone.
 
 
Cdnfillie58 - You've been here since
  the beginning, I appreciate you so much.
  Thank you for sticking with the blog through all the craziness.  You add so much to the blog, I can’t imagine
  it without you! (Oh and sorry for ruining your work ethic - LOL)  more to come…
 
 
Celeste - You have been around
  from the beginning of the blog, I really appreciate it!  Your posts keep everyone on their toes with
  things to think about.  I hope to see
  you more often. Thanks Celeste!
 
 
Cheri - You joined us in June,
  thanks for sticking with us! Oh and I love it when you criticize Andy Cohen, all
  funny and all true, keep it up! 
 
 
Ches - You first posted in
  May and your posts got better and better so that now you're a wonderful
  contributor to the blog. Your comments about Kelly are hysterical!  Thank you Ches!
 
 
China – Welcome to the blog, we’ve
  only seen you a few times but hope you’ll keep coming back!
 
CinDLu – Thanks for coming out
  to post, as you said there are a lot of lurkers who just enjoy reading, I
  hope everyone feels free, as you did, to post anytime.
 
 
ConfabulatingKelly – I know you’re there,
  although you don’t post often, we know you’re reading along with us all, hope
  to hear from you more often.
 
 
CooCooPuffs78 – You’ve been with me
  from the first day and I appreciate your wonderful posts, thank you for
  staying with us through it all!  It’s
  hard to believe it’s only been 7 months, I feel like we’ve been together
  forever!
 
 
Cusi 77 – What can I say to such
  a wonderful, lovely woman who originally came to us asking for forgiveness
  for your English skills and we’ve watched as you mastered English providing
  better grammar than some who’ve been learning English since birth.  You’re so supportive and kind to everyone,
  you have the most amazing positive attitude and I enjoy seeing you every day
  on the blog.  Your behind-the-scenes
  support always goes above and beyond too! Thank you Cusi!  I Love you so much!
 
 
Dani – The very first time
  you posted, your very first words were, “I hate Jill”  lol
  That was back in May when the blog first started and then you
  commented about Luann in the Opium den, hysterical, You’ve always made me
  think and most times, laugh.  Thanks
  for your great posts!
 
 
Dark Sonnet – This is from one of
  your first comments, “Scooch over, I’m sitting next to you on the Kelly bus.”  Your sense of humor is awesome, you crack
  me up!  You’ve given so much to the blog,
  thank you for being with us from the beginning!
 
 
Debbie – on one of your first
  posts you started out by saying, “Lynn, I agree with you” that’s always music
  to my ears..LOL  You’ve been posting on
  and off for many months and I can see that you feel comfortable enough to
  post when you have something to say, I’m so glad!  I hope to see a whole lot more of you!  Thank you for being here!
 
 
Delia – In one of your posts
  you wrote, “One of the best recaps I have ever read.”  You all have no idea how much that means to
  me, I’m always thrilled but a little bit surprised that people enjoy my
  writing so thank you for saying that, it helps particularly when the negative
  stuff comes up then I read something like that and it makes the bad stuff a
  whole lot easier to deal with.  I
  notice we share a mutual hatred for Teresa as well as Jill…yippie!  Lol
 
Dickens – Back in June, one of
  your first posts quoted Kelly Bensimon, you said, “’If I can make you think,
  then I have done my job.’ Well she did a good job making me think she’s a
  lunatic!” I love your wit and kind demeanor Dickens, thank you for being with
  us!
 
DJLoopsFruit – I know that you don’t
  always agree with my blog and that’s ok, I’ll forgive you
JLOL  Your support on
  Twitter has been unbelievable and I can’t thank you enough for
  everything!  I’m glad you’re
  comfortable on the blog to post whatever you feel and think, we always
  encourage debate and other opinions, thank you for sharing yours with us!  You’re a great guy!  Keep sending Andy your music, he needs some
  inspiration!
 
DRE – Welcome to the blog, I
  hope you’ll share your thoughts with us more often!
 
 
Dreemz – I’m really glad you’re
  back, you were here in the beginning but seemed to disappear for a while, I
  was thrilled to see you return and so proud of the group for welcoming you
  back the way that they did so please accept my personal “welcome back!” as
  well!
 
 
DuchessOfDryerLint – Love your name so
  much!  It just shows how creative and
  fun-loving you are, your posts make me chuckle all the time. You once posted,
  “Then may I humbly ask one of you esteemed ambassadors to support my bid to
  crown myself the Duchess of Dryer Lint?”
  Let me officially crown you Duchess of the blog!
J  I always enjoy your
  posts, thank you!!!
 

EarringGirl


Elisa


Emily


EMT2


Error404


Fashion42


FloridaGirl88


FreeGinger


Gina


GirlyGirlNYC


GoldenGirl


Grace


Had Enough


HD


Housewifeaddict


ICantStandTheToxicity


Ilovelynn


ImSeaSquared


Ione


JazzNightOut


JeanG


Jen


JillZ68


JKW


JustAnotherMary


JustToMakeYouULaugh


Kansas Girl


Karenne


Karrylyn


Kat


Kat2


Katie


Kbinldo


KelliTam


KellitaM


KiallyJo


KLHM


Kmuellfa


Kmuellfa


Kokuanani


Kokuanani


Kookadoodledo


Krone


LillyBee


LucyHPotter


LurkerAlso


Lynnnsocal


MadameBoudin


Majnon


Mama


MamaCat55


MAMAZ


Mary T


MaryJane


Maxine49


Melinda


MichelleFromNY


MikeyMouth


Missmi


MoDee


Molly


MSU Chicago


Nancy


Nappykink


NeedAHobby


Nepenthe


Neroes


Nett


Nightlight


Noelle


ObsessedWithRH


OneMoreInBoston


PantryViewer


Pffffft


PJ


Plainviewsue


PSOL


PutYourHairUp


QueenButterBean


Quincy IL


Rabble Rouser


Rami


Raquel Papel


Real Minkey


RealOldHousewife


RileyKitty


RubyNewbie


Salish


Sardonica


SassafrasDonna


Savannah111


SavingGrace357


ScorpioSue1102


Sha 2000


ShamrockBlonde


Shane


ShyAsrai


SimpyCyn


Skogsstig


Snarkella


Sofi


SpunkyMonkey


StillAWallflower


StoopidHousewives


SugarMagnolia10


Susu


TEB


TeeTee


TeresaWest


TheDesignDiva


TLM


Tracy aka MsCarp


Tralena


T-Rex


TrillianAlice


TrueLifeDiva


Twoile


Viki55


Vilzvet


Wall St Lady


Waxdiva


Windy City Wandering


Zarout!


ZipItZarin


ZoeKayla


Zoey