Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Hate Jill Zarin Blog September 8, 2010

I Hate Jill Zarin Mid-Weed Update – Breaking News September 8, 2010


Breaking news! Danielle Staub is innocent….I know, I was shocked too but Twitter never lies, here is the link to Danielle’s tweet in response to the sicko birthday boy who wanted Ashley Holmes to commit suicide, if you click on the “In response to” right under the tweet you will see what Danielle was responding to…

http://mobile.twitter.com/daniellestaub/status/19913473414

She did respond to the same guy, but she wasn’t responding to his sick tweet about Ashley! She’s innocent! Let me be the first to officially apologize because in yesterday’s blog, I did say that I saw Danielle’s tweet and I assumed the worst as well, so Danielle Staub, I apologize!

Hopefully Caroline, Teresa and Jacqueline will also extend their apologies once this truth comes out! (don’t hold your breath)

Here’s an interesting article, Danielle doesn’t hold back now that she’s no longer part of the Bravo family:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-nj-housewife-teresa-giudice-ape-says-ex-co-star-danielle-staub

Yes, there are tons of rumors floating around the internet about Teresa Giudice as well. She is refusing to return to the show because she wants more money and more perks, she’s refusing to return because her sister in law, Melissa is a new cast member, there are rumors she refuses to allow production to film any of her bankruptcy issues, and that she’s afraid to let them film in case they catch Juicy Joe cheating.

http://www.etidbits.com/teresa-giudice-playing-hardball-with-housewives-producers=211

http://www.realitytea.com/tag/teresa-giudice/

Oh the rumors, Teresa tweeted this yesterday…

@Teresa_Giudice: I know there are tons of rumors today. Don't believe everything you read. (Except my "In Touch" cover story. That really was me!) xx

Jacqueline, true to her word is taking a break from Twitter and has been silent since September 5. I hope that she apologizes to Danielle when she returns.